Silence sits nicely by my side

Silence sits nicely by my side
In a small park south of town,
Day always passes in silence
Occasionally the wind jokes at a distance
  also intimates emptiness

Is there peace sneaks to the corner of heart ?
Or silence will gently bite,


Embrace, carrying away peace

Ah ... never mind,
Not the first time heart gets suspicious of the silence

Yet every moment surrounded by silence ..
I found the grass and the wind dancing
I saw butterflies merrily in flower petals
I enjoyed the morning in a slow rhythm

Ah .. silence,
Faithfully accompanying, just when the heart wants to be alone


Written by Naldi Tannaro (WritingFromHeart@gmail.com)

Note : The writer welcomes invitation for discussion about writings, literature and related subjects

No comments:

Post a Comment