A cup of farewell poem

Tell me ... ..
about frozen mist-shrouded morning
about humming drizzle shyly
You can also knit our romantic story from the hillside across the valley
the day has just begun, do not be sad

my devotion not need you hesitate
along the curved line of the horizon without limits
only biases of sadness in your eyes
pinch stung my heart in silence prolonged



if the word is not finished you composed
if your little lips reluctant to say
our eyes spoke in silence already

this moment may belong to us
no longer pause, this is the end
just the two of us
frolic
tease
seduce you in whimper of decaying soul
but, promise
I would not be sad
only biases of sadness in your eyes
pinch stung my heart in silence prolonged

my heart's a beautiful perennial garden
there was a smile-etched with the sweetness of your laughter
before you are gone and not coming back
Last time I promise, I will not be sad
only biases of sadness in your eyes, reluctant to go out of my mind

novotel coralia bukittinggi, 11232007 

Written by Naldi Tannaro (WritingFromHeart@gmail.com)

Note : The writer welcomes invitation for discussion about writings, literature and related subjects

No comments:

Post a Comment