Moving to Bali : a postponed plan

I've set my plan months ago that I am gonna start a new working life in Bali. Despite of my real intention to fully concentrate on my work in Bali, in fact, I am deeply grateful that I can spend time to admire the beauty and atmosphere of this island of Goddess. Beautiful beaches everywhere.
It's definitely a holiday mood invades one's mind when putting first step in this island, flowery fragrant surrounding from airport, into a cab and arriving at front yard of hotel...plus specific welcoming Balinese music and endless smiles from girls at front desk...whow ... what a holiday.

Well...this probably experience of 'five-star-insiders' and alike but don't worry for those who are backpackers...Bali can be affordable for anyone, I believe ...as long as one can manage and adjust the budget to the right holiday style...that's nothing a problem...


I resign already from German Foundation where I worked as Lecturer/Trainer and this early May is supposed to be my 'dream journey' to Bali.....but well, some other schedule here and there keep me staying in Jakarta, perhaps for next couple weeks.
"Hi Dee, are you in Bali right now ? I have a trip to Bali this weekend, I stay in Harris hotel, leaving Jakarta by GA *** (Garuda), there gonna be a short training for SPG. Am coming with Sales team" this is an sms message from a colleague from my previous company, such a smart and beautiful girl whom I call 'orang cantik' for most of the time ....mmm...I wish I could fly...right now to Bali....but not possible. Some works I have to finish in Jakarta. Sadly I replied the message saying that I postpone the trip and still be in Jakarta for the next couple weeks.

Another sms from my colleague telling that he wanted me to join his travel agent enterprise...where he expected me to help in sales and marketing ... even, he and his wife are opening a small catering business which he believed could be a good future prospect.

A couple of friends even already flied to Bali and invited me for a meet-up ... in Kuta.

I wish that I could finalize things here in Jakarta using a magic stick...abracadabra ! BOOM ! everhing's done and .. another abracadabra ! BOOM ! and I found myself in Bali ..... mmm...what a dream....

(originally posted on estovilla.blogspot.com dated Wed 7 May 2008)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete