My House : Sell or Lease ?

I have a house at suburb of Jakarta. Beautiful small one in a housing estate at hilly area of Jonggol.
The area has natural beauty of scenery...with hills and greeneries all around.
No wonder that the housing developer claims it as 'The city of nature' ... this has been my favourite weekend escapes since 2003 ... a countryside holiday. There are several small lakes created as result of sand mining works ... The mining company will leave a gaping groud/area with abt 30 meters depth after exploration of hundreds or thousands ton of sand to be sold as building material for ever-developing area around Jakarta. When rain comes, the area turns to be lake .... there are quite many lakes can be found now around Jonggol.

But my most favourite one is not lake, but river.....with it's clear cool running water and meander way, curves here and there .. there is a lot of fun I can have with family around the river.

My brother tried fishing once ....and he got 2 or 3 fishes which he was really proud of ... showing to everyone with excitement.

My house's surrounding is flower garden, just like the name of the cluster : 'Bukit Bunga' or Hill of Flowers. I love spending morning of weekends by jogging around the garden. Cool fresh air ...cool breeze everywhere.

Since I have plan to move to Bali, I am quite confused with what I have to do with the house....I need money to start living in Bali .... hence, should I sell it or just lease.

But .... despite of my urgent need for money, I love the house...that's my first and only house I purchased with all money I collected from working ... years of deposit of small sum I can save from monthly salary. It keeps a story of my first plan to build a beautiful marriage with a smart girl whom I always called 'my oriental beauty' .... even the house was chosen by her during our visit to the location ..... the house of my dream where I can furnish everyday with love and care for her.....before we finally broke up...because we finally realized that we didn't match to each other in many major things....why should we continue such bloody relationship...
But things I cann't forget are precious moments I spent with her ... just like crafted in every detail of the house...every time I see it.
No, i won't sell it...for whatever reason...whatever situation....it's not worth any sum of money.

But lease ? Anybody want to rent my house ?

4 comments:

  1. a house in hilly mountaineous area ... nice escape and hideaway for weekend ... especially with great books and nice place by the swimming pool or lake (?) ... what a holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... love to read your stuff...
    howdy jonggol? still hot right now? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks 4 visiting guys ...

    @Dj Rudi : Thanks. Yea, it's kinda hot, but some 'bule' friends just love it ... and nowadays it's getting mild when rainy season approaching ..

    ReplyDelete